The University of Wisconsin-Madison and SAFLI value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the academic community.
As an institution, we make it our mission to create a welcoming and supportive community for students from every background. For further questions about this promise, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All SAFLI students are considered UW-Madison students for the duration of the summer domestic and fall abroad programs, and have access to a variety of campus resources. Below is a list of some of the resources available while in SAFLI:
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Adult Career and Special Student Services
- College of Letters & Science
- Dean of Students Office
- Gender and Sexuality Campus Center
- International Division
- Languages at UW-Madison
- McBurney Disability Resource Center
- Office of the Registrar
- University Health Services – If you need or want to obtain assistance from University Health Services throughout the summer, please contact them as soon as you know you will be attending SAFLI to ensure that you will have access to the care you need.
- Sexual Misconduct Resource and Response Program (formerly Title IX)
- University Veteran Services
- Multicultural Student Center
- Recreational Sports
- Student Unions
For additional campus resources, visit the main UW-Madison website